Many android users have found that they accidentally deleted a file or photo which they needed the most. Sometimes you accidentally delete some stuff and later on you find that file important. As many users had said that while deleting something else they accidentally deleted some other important stuff too. And now onwards they want that file to recover, so How to recover deleted files from Android without Root. Here in this article, we will see some of the major apps which help you to recover deleted files from Android without any root. We had tried some of the best highly recommended by the Play Store and here providing you the vital information of usable apps that you should try. As many apps seem to work properly, but it surely depends upon your android device how they react to such third-party apps. You can try one or two apps for good and proper results.
How to recover deleted files from Android
Android data recovery software is sometimes able to retrieve deleted files that have actually been deleted/lost. This works by looking where data has been stored even when it has been marked as deleted by Android. As, When you delete a file on the Android phone, the file doesn’t go anywhere. This deleted file is still stored in its original spot in the phone’s internal memory (so that you are able to recover such deleted files), until its spot is filled in by new data, although the deleted file is now invisible to you on the Android system. Here are some of the apps which help you to recover deleted files from Android without Root.
In past, most of data recovery app requires root permission, but after the arrival of the Android 5.0 lollipop version, many apps arrived at the Play store to recover deleted files from Android without rooting.
Dr. Fone an application which is provided by wondershare is an excellent app for data recovery on android. Dr. Fone application lets you get back photos and videos that you’ve accidentally deleted from your device. This Android version also gives you the ability to get back deleted contacts and even text messages (although these two options are only available in the PRO version). It is also secure for use; you don’t have to worry about the security and privacy of your devices if you install Dr. fone on them. First of all, the company that created Dr. Fone is recognized in the software world: Wondershare. It is a program 100% free of viruses or malicious software and it is also backed by its Norton certification. Dr. Fone by wondershare has a great UI, very convenient and provides an extremely secure way to recover your deleted files. From this application you can do,
- Recover deleted videos from Android phone
- Recover deleted photos from Android
- Recover deleted text messages Android (pro version)
- Recover deleted contacts, call history, documents, etc. on Android
How to use it?
- Firstly, make sure that you have Download and install Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (Android)
- Launch the app and click on the data recovery option.
- Now, connect your Android phone to the system (computer)
- Make sure that you have enabled the “USB Debugging” feature on it. (Settings > About Phone and tap the “Build Number” multiple times. This will enable Developer Options on your phone. Simply go back to Settings menu> Developer Options and enable the feature of “USB Debugging”.
- Select data files to scan, For example, if you wish to recover deleted photos on Android, then enable the Gallery (Photos) option. After making your selection, click on the “Next” button.
- And then select scan for deleted files or photos.
- Sit back and relax as Dr.Fone will recover deleted files Android.
The easiest Android data recovery app – EaseUS MobiSaver, is your best bet for retrieving deleted photos, pictures, images, videos, contacts, WhatsApp messages and conversations from both the phone’s internal memory and external microSD card. So far, EaseUS MobiSaver has been recognized as a top-ranking Android data recovery app for photos, videos, contacts and WhatsApp. At any time, Android users removed files akin to the mentioned types, don’t hesitate to let the software help! Only a few taps will do. By using EaseUS MobiSaver you can easily recover deleted files from Android. It has a Powerful and easy-to-use Intuitive UI design that helps to recover lost data from Android easily.
Here’s how can you recover deleted files from Android without Root by using EaseUS MobiSaver,
- Download and install EaseUS MobiSaver on your android
- Open the app on your android device and start scanning lost photos and videos by tapping “START SCAN” button.
- Deleted photos and videos now appear on the screen.
- If you click on EaseUS Settings, You can set preferences to let the software scan and display some certain file size, file formats, etc.
- After the scan, select displayed files and tap on Recover. Tap on the eye icon. All the recovered photos and videos are kept there.
- Done, your all deleted Files are now recovered easily.
Dumpster Image Video Restore
Dumpster is a free android recovery app that saves all deleted files, images, videos and more so that you can restore them later on. Recovery is simple and instantaneous! Just enter your Dumpster recycle bin, click on the files or images you wish to undelete and voila – they’ll instantly appear back on your device. With over 40 million downloads, Dumpster is the #1 recycling bin for Android! It’s a quick, easy way to recover and restore your video and picture files. This app gives a user a chance to cloud back up their data while also giving them a chance to recover deleted files that one accidentally deletes from an android device. This software also works as a recycle bin for your android device. So that you don’t have to worry about your accidentally deleted files. Accidentally deleted an important photo or video? No problem – you can recover deleted videos, undelete just about any media, retrieve apps and other files within minutes.
Is the dumpster safe to use? Well, they say so “With flexible cloud storage, deep media discovery algorithms and added security features, your files are always safe with Dumpster!”. Well dumpster is absolutely free, but some features like Backup photos and videos to cloud storage, Lock screen capabilities, Custom themes & designs requires a premium account.
- Download and install Dumpster image video restore for your android
- After Installing give the required permissions by launching the app
- That moment when you realize you’ve deleted something important from your device, and there’s no way to get it back. Just enter your Dumpster recycle bin, click on the files or images you wish to undelete and voila – they’ll instantly appear back on your device.
- Dumpster stores deleted pictures, videos, files, previous app versions, documents and more.
- It works like a recycle bin for android too.
This is another software that recovers deleted files from Android without Root and with much safety and security. It gives quality data recovery for fir it’s users. GT Recovery for Android works to recover all types of data, from photos and texts to contacts and passwords. GT Recovery for Android starts by scanning the device’s hard drive for storage that has been marked for reuse before it’s actually been written over. It pulls this information and organizes the results to help you find what you’re looking for as quickly as possible. But most of the interesting features will work on rooted device, however, one can easily use its basic features to recover deleted files from Android without Root.
- Download and Install GT Recovery on your device
- Open the application and give the required permissions.
- Next, the GT recovery app will organize the home view and select what you want to restore.
- If you want to have a quick recovery, click ‘Quick Recovery’, then select a location to recovery files
- To recover deleted files, click ‘Recover File.’ Next, select the type of data.
- During the process, files that can be restored will be shown in the list.
Video Recovery App
Video Recovery software is a user friendly app recovers all videos on your device. The app is designed with simplicity and user friendliness. Simple instructions will help you understand how to use the app within minutes. One can easily recover its video if it’s accidentally deleted. Major updates have Improved Video Recovery Algorithm and Complete Re-skin, user improvements. Video Recovery successfully restores deleted videos of formats FLV, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPG, 3GP, etc. This is the BETA test app for video recovery, which is a very complicated algorithm.
- Download and install the Video Recovery app
- Open the application and click on algorithm 1. A pop-up will appear saying “recovering media using the first algorithm”
- And then it says your video is recovered and tapped to view.
Ztool for android
Ztool for android is a powerful and easy App that helps recover deleted photos back to Album on Android Phone in nice quality. No root or desktop computers needed. You can restore photos in clicks without any problem and it’s convenient too. It’s easy to find the right photo to recover since Photo Recovery App already helps categorize photos smartly and all you need to do is to tick the right photos and click Recover Now. You don’t need find a professional or a geek to help you recover photos. Just in clicks, you can retrieve photos swiftly and in their original size and with a nice quality. Photo Recovery is with NO Ads and with in-app purchase and more effective recovery.
Hope now you are able to recover deleted files from Android without Rooting your device. Please let us know from which App you are able to do that, we will love to hear that from you guys. And if any questions arise in your mind feel free to ask us we are here to solve your queries and doubts.
- How To Restore An iPhone or iPad From An iCloud Or iTunes Backup?
- iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode After iOS 14 Update? Here how to fix it
- How To Download Photos From iCloud to PC or iPhone?
- Apple AirPods microphone not working? apply these solutions
- Solved: Google Chrome Keeps crashing and freezing Android phone