So, you restarted your iPhone 11, and it showed the iconic Apple logo like usual. But it didn’t proceed further from it. That’s when you can call that your iPhone 11 is stuck on the Apple logo. The one good news in this troublesome situation is that you are not the first person to face this type of issue. Many users have reported iPhone won’t turn on stuck on Apple logo problem in the past. The reasons behind it can be different for different users. In this article, we will first highlight what are the possible reasons behind iPhone 11 stuck on the Apple logo issue and then discuss how to fix it using several methods.
Why is the iPhone 11 Stuck on the Apple Logo?
To address why is my iPhone 11 stuck on the Apple logo, you should first understand what happens in the background when your phone is showing the Apple logo. When your iPhone 11 is turning on and you see the Apple logo, it is the time when your device is checking software to ensure that everything is working properly. If your iPhone 11 remains stuck on the Apple logo, then it means something is wrong inside your phone, either from the software side or hardware side. Following are the three common reasons to justify why iPhone 11 is stuck in the boot loop:
- Updated iOS to New Version: If you notice that your iPhone 11 is not moving further from the Apple logo immediately after you updated your iPhone 11 to iOS 15, then that’s the potential reason behind the malfunction. It could happen when you are installing a new iOS on your old phone. In addition, a corrupted iOS file or interruption during the update process can also lead to this problem.
- Restored iPhone 11 from iTunes or iCloud: If you have restored your iPhone 11 from iTunes or iCloud backup and your iPhone 11 gets stuck on the Apple logo immediately after it, then that’s the possible reason for the issue. It could happen if the backup made in iTunes or iCloud got corrupted or the restore process was interrupted.
- Hardware Damage: Hardware damage can also make your iPhone 11 misbehave. If you have accidentally dropped your iPhone 11 or it encountered liquid damage, then the hardware impact can reflect on its software.
The above three are the common reasons reported by many users who encountered iPhone 11 stuck on Apple logo issue. However, there are multiple ways to fix this problem on your own. The next section discusses a few of those methods in a step-by-step approach.
How to Fix iPhone 11 Stuck on Apple Logo?
Since there are different reasons to justify why my iPhone 11 is stuck on the Apple logo, so there is no one standard method to resolve the problem. However, many users who faced a similar situation in the past reported the following methods to work best in this type of situation:
Force Restart iPhone to Fix iPhone 11 Stuck on Apple Logo
Once your iPhone only shows the Apple logo, you cannot do the usual restart. That’s where “Force Restart” helps. As the name implies, force restart forces your iPhone 11 to restart no matter the situation. Follow the below steps to force restart your iPhone 11:
- Quickly press and then release the “Volume Up” button. Do the same with the “Volume Down” button.
- Press and hold the “Power/Side” button for around 10 seconds till you see the Apple logo.
This way, you have force restarted your iPhone11. If there was just a software glitch, then force restart should have fixed the problem.
Restore your iPhone 11 in iTunes via Recovery Mode
If force restart is not the solution for you, then you should use Recovery Mode restore to address any iOS errors. It will put your iPhone 11 in the recovery state so that iTunes can remove and repair malfunctioning system components. The one major drawback of this method is that it will delete all your iPhone data. So, if you have made the backup beforehand, then it’s safe to proceed with this method. Follow the below steps to use Recovery Mode to restore iPhone 11:
- Connect your iPhone 11 with your computer via USB cable.
- Open iTunes on your Windows/Mac computer or open Finder if your Mac is running macOS Catalina.
- Now put your iPhone 11 in Recovery Mode. Press and release the “Volume Up” button. Press and release the “Volume Down” button. Lastly, press and hold the “Power/Side” button until you see the Recovery Mode screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and install the fresh firmware on your iPhone 11 via iTunes/Finder.
Make sure you do not disconnect your iPhone 11 during the whole process. Once the restore is completed, force restart your iPhone to exit the Recovery Mode.
Fix iPhone 11 Stuck on Apple Logo with Tenorshare ReiBoot
It is a troublesome situation to see your iPhone 11 stuck on the Apple logo and you have no control of it anymore. If the above force restart and Recovery Mode methods do not resolve the problem or you want a solution without data loss, then Tenorshare ReiBoot is the solution for you.
ReiBoot iOS System Recovery tool is an intelligently designed iOS repair tool that can repair over 150+ iOS system problems. In addition, its user-friendly interface and simple clicks Standard Repair feature make it a tool for everyone.
Follow the below steps to use ReiBoot Standard Repair to fix iPhone 11 stuck on Apple logo issue:
Step 1. Download, install and launch ReiBoot on your PC or Mac. Connect your iPhone 11 with the computer via USB cable. Once your iPhone 11 is detected, click the “Start” button from the main interface to begin the process.
Step 2. Choose the “Standard Repair” option and click the “Standard Repair” blue button.
Step 3. The tool will show the firmware version to download. Click the “Download” button to start the download.
Step 4. After the firmware version is successfully downloaded, click “Start Standard Repair” to initiate the system repair process.
It will take a few minutes for the tool to complete the process. Once done, your iPhone 11 will reboot automatically, and then it’s back to its normal state without any data loss.
Restore your iPhone 11 in iTunes via DFU Mode
Device Firmware Update (DFU) mode is an advanced state of Recovery Mode that lets your iPhone communicate with iTunes/Finder without activating the bootloader. When your iPhone 11 is in DFU mode, it is powered on but it has not booted up the OS. So, it facilitates fixing major iOS issues using iTunes.
But just like Recovery Mode restore, the DFU mode restore will also delete all your iPhone data during the restore process. So, if you are willing to proceed with it, then follow the below steps to put your iPhone 11 into DFU mode:
- Plug your iPhone 11 with your PC/Mac and open iTunes/Finder.
- Press and release the “Volume Up” button. Then press and release the “Volume Down” button.
- Press and hold the “Power/Side” button for around 10 seconds till the iPhone screen turns completely black.
- While holding the “Power/Side” button when your screen turns black, press the “Volume Down” button and hold both buttons for 5 seconds.
- Release the “Power/Side” button but hold the “Volume Down” button for 10 seconds more.
- If the iPhone displays remain completely black after 10 seconds, then it implies your phone has entered the DFU mode successfully. Once that’s done, you should see a pop-up message in iTunes/Finder narrating that it has detected your iPhone 11 in recovery mode. So, click the “Restore iPhone” button and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the restore process with iTunes/Finder.
Once the restore process is completed, force restart your iPhone 11 to exit the DFU mode.
Contact Apple to Restore your iPhone 11
By any chance none of the above methods resolves iPhone 11 frozen on Apple logo issue for you, then it’s an indication that your iPhone 11 might be facing some hardware problem. If your iPhone was recently fallen or encountered liquid damage, then there are likely chances that it has caused some hardware damage.
The only solution left is to contact Apple support and discuss the matter with them. You should mention the solutions you tried and then set up an appointment to let your phone get inspected.
Usually, when you update your iPhone 11 to a new iOS version or restore it from iTunes, you can encounter iPhone 11 stuck on an Apple logo issue. There can be other reasons too behind this sudden malfunction. However, you should try out the possible recovery methods first before heading to an Apple service center. The above-list methods are known as more authentic ways to address the problem. But if you want a reliable, instant, and without data loss fix of the Apple logo stuck problem, then Tenorshare ReiBoot is the ideal method for you.
- iPhone won’t turn on after iOS update? Here 4 solutions to fix the problem
- How To Fix Instagram Try Again Later Error On iPhone, Android
- iPhone notifications not working after iOS update? here’s how to fix.
- iOS 15 update Draining Your iPhone Battery Life? Lets fix the problem!
- 5 Solutions to fix an Error Occurred Installing iOS 15 on iPhone/iPad