You never know when someone is virtually looking over your shoulder or peeping into your computer. Your computer is always prone to vulnerable threats if you don’t connect to a wise network. What’s a Wise network? A wise network is always secured with proper encryptions and only allows a secured and authentic connection to connect to your network. So we should always connect to a VPN (Virtual Private Network) to secure our web browsing from scammers, three-letter agencies, and everyone else who can harm us.
ExpressVPN is one of the best VPN services we have reviewed with a wide distribution of servers and rare features like split-tunneling which is hardly available in other VPNs. ExpressVPN is more on the expensive side however strongly protects you and your network and connected devices. The basic subscription provides three connections per license however it can be extended as the subscription goes high.
What Is A VPN?
Well, you must be wondering, What a VPN is and why would you need one? A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, lets you build a secure connection with another network over the Internet. VPNs can be used to gain access to region-restricted websites or content, protect your browsing activity from predatory eyes on public Wi-Fi, and more. Here a dedicated article explains in detail, What is VPN, And how it works?
How a VPN works
In most basic terms, VPN tunneling creates a point-to-point connection that restricts unauthorized users to connect and access your network. The endpoint device needs to be running a VPN client to actually create the VPN tunnel. VPN is a software application operating locally or over the cloud. The VPN client runs in the background and is not visible to the end user unless there are performance-related issues.
The performance of a VPN can be hindered by a variety of influences, among them the speed of users’ internet connections, the type of encryption a VPN uses and the protocol used by an internet service provider. In the corporate, performance can also be hindered by the poor quality of service (QoS) outside the control of an organization’s information technology (IT) department.
5 Reasons Why You Must Use A VPN Service
Here are some of the most important reasons why you must use a VPN in your daily life:
- P2P allowed: Yes
- Number of Servers: 3,000+
- Number of Country Locations: 94
- Business Location: British Virgin Islands
- Data Authentication: AES-256-SHA256/AES-256-GCM
- Data Encryption: SHA-256
- Handshake: 2048-bit RSA
- VPN Protocol: OpenVPN
- Cost: 12.95 per month, and it cost $99.95 for 12 months with a 30-day money-back guarantee. But We have a special discount for you,
ExpressVPN 49% Discount + 3 months free
Still not sure? You can always try Expressvpn risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, to see if it’s the right VPN for you.
ExpressVPN is a truly complete virtual private network (VPN) solution that provides a fast VPN service with advanced privacy features and malware protection to keep you secure and protected on the internet. If you’re looking to invest in a VPN for streaming, torrenting, or just browsing, ExpressVPN is an excellent choice that works across multiple devices, with apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux and Routers, and even supports simultaneous connections on up to 5 devices so you’ll always be protected. With the highest possible speed and unlimited bandwidth and traffic, you can browse freely using ExpressVPN.
Strict no Logging Policy
ExpressVPN doesn’t allow and will never log any IP Address, Browsing history, Traffic destination or multimedia data or DNS Queries. A majority of VPN providers explains in their reviews that they don’t keep log files, but we’ve seen some VPN services that have questionable logging policy.
One of the Fastest on SpeedTest.net
We have tested the strength of ExpressVPN and figured out that this VPN works best and fastest on SpeedTest.net. Most of them were able to give us a good download speed however the concern is with the upload speed.
Good Number of Servers
ExpressVPN is widespread over 3000+ servers operational in 94 countries across 160+ different cities and spreading every now and then. ExpressVPN is competing with NordVPN, PIA, and TorGuard in terms of the volume of servers they offer.
Offers Kill Switch
If you are using a location-specific service for activities like gambling, ExpressVPN also offers a very handy ‘Kill Switch’ that is designed to automatically kill whatever software or websites you were using in the event that your network connection got lost.
Works on Multiple Devices
Services of ExpressVPN work on multiple device platforms like Windows, Mac, Android, Linux (best UI in the industry), iPhone and iPad, Different routers, Different web browsers, SmartTV, etc.
Other Salient Features
- Situated in Safe Jurisdiction – British Virgin Islands, One of the safest places.
- Strong Encryption (AES-256) + Open VPN – Military-Grade Security
- ExpressVPN offers Torrenting and File Sharing services
- Unblock Netflix and its features including Netflix USA – Netflix worked perfectly fine by bypassing Netflix-Geo blocks in the United States (2 servers), Canada, United Kingdom (2 servers) and the Netherlands.
- Compatible with TOR Browser as well.
Pros & Cons of Using ExpressVPN
- Extremely strong privacy policies.
- Allows P2P and BitTorrent downloads.
- Large, widely distributed range of servers.
- Supports open VPN protocols across all platforms.
- Consistently good speed with greatly improved performance.
- Easily unlocks streaming sites from all over the world, including US Netflix.
- A simple interface and easy-to-use app with a desktop application.
- Works in China and the UAE with Zero logs over the network.
- Advanced security system on both apps and servers.
- 24/7 live chat with broad device support.
- A bit on the expensive side than its rivals.
- Few simultaneous connections are allowed.
- ExpressVPN’s support team is largely anonymous.
- Recognized connection drop issues occasionally.
- Streaming servers aren’t labeled properly.
ExpressVPN is a widespread VPN service with a remarkable server net and excellent features. But, compared with the rivalry, it offers fewer simultaneous connections, and it’s more expensive.
|10 ON 10|
|Tested Speed||106 Mbps|
|Video Streaming Support||4K UHD|
|Streaming||10 ON 10|
|Other Streaming Services||Amazon Prime, HBO, BBC iPlayer, Hulu|
|Locations||94 countries, 3000+ servers|
|Security||10 ON 10|
|Encryption Type||256-bit AES w/ Perfect Forward Secrecy|
|Torrenting||P2P & Torrenting Allowed|
|Log Policy||No identifying logs|
|Protocols||Open VPN, L2TP, PPTP|
|Value for Money||7 ON 10|
|Lowest Monthly Cost||Exclusive for our readers, ExpressVPN 49% Discount + 3 months Free|
|Money-Back Guarantee||30 days|
ExpressVPN Free Trial
ExpressVPN offers a full-satisfaction, 30-day refund guarantee – and that’s what you’ll be using to your advantage. For one month, you’ll be able to enjoy ExpressVPN with no limits and no obligations. When you’re done, you’re guaranteed a full refund.