Finally, Microsoft has released the stable version of windows 11 22H2 for eligible Windows 10 devices as a free upgrade. And Windows 11 ISO Build 22621.521 (version 22H2) are also available to download direct from the official windows 11 download page. The new operating system requires 64-bit processors so the Windows 11 32bit version is not offered. If your device meets minimum system requirements, You can download the official ISO file right now and use it to upgrade to Windows 11. Follow the instructions below to download the Windows 11 ISO 64 bit direct from the Microsoft site.
Direct Download Windows 11 ISO
You can download Windows 11 Disk Image using the official media creation tool or from the official Microsoft site. Also here we have direct download links to download the windows 11 English US ISO files. If you want ISO files in any other language, please comment below with the Language and we will provide direct download links within 24 hours.
What is the size of the Windows 11 ISO file?
The size of the Windows 11 ISO file is 5.12 GB but it can be a slight variation in the file size depending on the selected language.
Windows 11 ISO direct download link here.
- Filename: Win11_English_x64.iso (All editions)
- Size: 5.12 GB
- Arch: 64-bit
This ISO file contains all the Windows 11 Editions listed below:
- Windows 11 Home
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows 11 Pro Education
- Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 11 Enterprise
- Windows 11 Education
- Windows 11 Mixed Reality
Download Windows 11 Disk Image (Manually)
- Open the web browser and visit Microsoft Windows 11 Download Page from here,
- Now, scroll down to the ‘Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO)‘ section.
- From the drop-down menu select Windows 11 and then, click on the Download button.
- Next Select your preferred language then click on confirm,
- Then a new section will appear with the download link. Click on the 64-bit Download button to start the downloading process.
The download time depends on your internet speed, make sure you have enough internet bandwidth to download the ISO file, the file size will be around 5.2 GBs.
Upgrade Windows 11 using ISO image file
Using Windows 11 ISO image you can upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free, Here is how to do it. But before this make sure to backup your important data to external drive or cloud storage.
- First, download the Windows 11 Disk Image, and locate the download directory,
- Right-click on the Windows 11 ISO file and select the mount option,
- locate and open the mounted drive and double-click on the setup.exe file
- A new window 11 setup window will appear, click on the next button to get started with the installation process.
- Next select install any important updates before upgrading and click Next.
- The End User License Agreement window will appear, accept the agreement to continue.
- And Finally, click on the Install button to start the installation using the Windows 11 ISO file.
- This will start the installation process and will be installed within a few moments.
Upgrade Windows 11 using installation media
Also, you can use this windows 11 ISO image file to create installation media with help of third-party utility Rufus and use it to upgrade your PC to the latest Windows 11 version 22H2.
Once you are ready with installation media follow the steps below to upgrade to Windows 11. Again make sure you have a backup of your important file on an external drive or cloud storage.)
- First Open BIOS settings on your Desktop or laptop. (The process to enter bios is different for different manufacturers.)
- Locate Boot Preferences and select USB drive as first boot priority and restart your device.
- Press any key to boot from CD/DVD USB media and follow on-screen instructions.
- Once setup is complete, the PC will restart. At this point, remove your USB drive from the PC.
- That’s all you will now be greeted with the new Windows 11 startup screen. follow the new Windows 11 setup screen to complete the setup.
Here is a video guide on how to install windows 11 on unsupported devices.
- Solved: NVIDIA Installer Failed issue on Windows 10 version 22H2
- Remote desktop connection not working windows 10 22H2 Update
- How To Fix 100% Disk Usage on Windows 10 version 22H2
- Windows 10 Laptop not recognizing headphones? Here is how to fix it
- Print jobs stay in queue after printing windows 10 (clear the print queue)